4 – 5 March 2024
To register your interest for this course please contact your branch. You will need approval from your branch to attend.
This 2 day course is designed to follow on from the 5 day Organising Stewards course or equivalent and is aimed at existing UNISON stewards. The course reinforces some approaches and procedures introduced in the 5 day course and explores in more detail:
• Process for identifying needs and exploring what is and isn’t a case
• Recap on sources of information especially the ACAS code
• Preparing for a grievance and a capability case
• Planning and building a case including interviewing witnesses
• Possible outcomes from cases.
Branch Charge: £60 per delegate