22 – 30 November 2023
Virtual Training via Microsoft Teams (10:00-12:00 each day)
To register your interest for this course please contact your branch. You will need approval from your branch to attend. If you are unsure how to contact your branch, please use our branch finder tool
This virtual training course will be delivered in 4 modules and it is designed to meet the requirements of the Employment Rights Act (ERA) re-accreditation for further training of steward and workplace reps.
The course aims to:
• Update reps on new legislation
• Introduce new developments within UNISON
• Share skills and experience to further develop approach as a UNISON rep
The course will run on the following dates and times:-
- 22 November 2023, 10.00-12.00
- 23 November 2023, 10.00-12.00
- 29 November 2023, 10.00-12.00
- 30 November 2023, 10.00-12.00
This course will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
Branch Charge: £30 per delegate